NavyJack – Communists Intend to Overthrow the United States before Inauguration Day (Updated 01/12/2017)

“Just because a group says that their goal is to keep Trump out of office, doesn’t mean their plan is plausible. Without the support of both the current President and the Senate, my personal opinion is that they are wasting their time.” – NavyJack

In previous articles I have reviewed the planned activities of the ANSWER Coalition, #DisruptJ20 and the ANTIFA during the week leading up to the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States. In this article we will review a new and even more dangerous organization, Refuse Fascism, which has stated their intent to stop the inauguration and prevent Donald Trump from becoming President.

REFUSE FASCISM – STOP THE TRUMP-PENCE REGIME BEFORE IT STARTS

On the surface this stated goal may seem unclear, but when you review their action plan you find the following:

“It is true that the current widespread opposition to this fascist regime could end up becoming deeply disoriented, demoralized, and decimated through repression. But it is also true that the current angst and outrage could be transformed, in a very short, telescoped period of time, into resistance which reaches such massive proportions, and is characterized by such a depth of determination, that it actually creates a ‘crisis of rule,’ and prevents the Trump/Pence fascist regime from consolidating its hold on the governance of society.”

“And this must be done before this regime officially takes power, isolates and crushes opposition, and moves forcefully to implement its fascist program.  The aim must be nothing less than to create such a profound political crisis before the intended inauguration (January 20, 2017) that the fascist regime is actually not able to take the reins of government.”

This organization is clearly promoting treason against the people and the Constitution of United States of America. Our Operation HYPO team has penetrated this organization, attended their meetings and communicated with their leadership. Their intent is to create a crisis in Washington, D.C. before January 20, 2017. The crisis will manifest thru sustained protests starting on January 14, reaching a crescendo not later than January 19 with supporting “direct” actions including blocking roads, vandalism, and stopping Metro subway service starting on January 17. The following is an example of the scenario they envision:

“As 2011 dawned, President Hosni Mubarak had ruled Egypt for decades and seemed to be immovably implanted in power.  But Mubarak was forced to leave office and actually arrested after being confronted by massive demonstrations that braved very severe repression, focused in the main square in Cairo, along with opposition from all sectors of society manifesting in different ways.  From the time of the first demonstrations to the removal of Mubarak took less than a month.”

Refuse Fascism is promoting riots as a method to achieve their stated goals, suggesting the need for much larger events than the massively destructive and deadly riots that occurred in Ferguson, MO and Baltimore, MD.

“These protests could be something with the character of the protests against police murder over the past few years… but larger by several orders of magnitude and even more determined.  Such protests would have to have the effect of figuratively ‘stopping society in its tracks’…”

Clearly this organization has crossed the line and its leadership should be arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit treason, conspiracy to incite violence and other charges as appropriate. If the Obama Justice Department and the FBI does not immediately move to halt their schemes, we will know that they are complicit. One of the demands of this organization will be to stop the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States and hold new elections.  We also know that in the past week, the DHS has made the unprecedented move to inject Federal oversight of the election systems. While these items could be a coincidence, it is certainly suspicious timing with President Obama having less than 10 days remaining in office.

The key element of the Refuse Fascism argument for new elections is the CIA sponsored propaganda related to Russian interference in the U.S. Presidential Election. This “fake news” appears to be integrally connected with their overthrow plot and could indicate some level of cooperation. The level of deception contained in the most recent two reports alleging Russian interference in the election is quite remarkable. I suggest the following article from ZeroHedge is a responsible overview of the issues.

The Refuse Fascism leadership is the “who’s who” of Communist and Islamic Revolutionaries, including:

They have also received significant support and endorsement from members of the media and entertainment industry, including:

• Marc Lamont Hill, CNN
  • Ed Asner, actor
  • Rosie O’Donnell, comedian, actor
  • Margaret Cho, comedian, actor

The organization is “a project of Alliance for Global Justice”. The Alliance for Global Justice was founded in February 1979 when solidarity activists formed the Nicaragua Network.

“The Nicaragua Network was the leading Nicaragua solidarity organization in the 1980s after the triumph of the Sandinista Revolution over the US-backed Somoza dictatorship. Tens of thousands of current and former activists throughout the progressive movement cut their activist teeth on coffee or cotton picking brigades to Nicaragua or by building schools, health clinics and houses in Nicaragua and witnessing directly the consequences of US imperialism, but also the courage of ordinary people who were fighting back.”

“Sandinistas always told the Nicaragua Network, “What you can do to most help us is to change your own government.”  We took that instruction to heart in 1990 when the Sandinistas lost an election due to overwhelming US interference and funding as well as the Nicaraguan peoples’ exhaustion from nine years of the US-sponsored Contra terrorist war.”

The Alliance for Global Justice receives funding from a number of left-wing philanthropies, including George Soros‘s Open Society Institute and the Tides Foundation.

All information that our Operation Hypo team has collected, including video, audio, planning documents and personnel rosters will be delivered to the DC Metropolitan Police Department and other authorities as appropriate.

Comments and Opinion from NavyJack:

I get in a lot of hot water with Yoda, Cal, Chip and others here if I speculate or provide my opinion in an article, so as a general rule I refrain from offering my opinion. This time, I am going to break that rule. Please consider the following as my opinion.  Because of the dedication of the Oath Keepers involved in Operation HYPO, we are currently experts on the issue of protest organizations planning to stop or screw-up the Presidential Inauguration. Because of OPSEC you can either choose to believe me or not. If you have any doubts that I am being truthful, ask Stewart for his opinion.

What I believe will happen is a series of increasingly agitated protests starting this Saturday January 14. As new protesters are bused into town, the level and number of issues will escalate. These protests could easily result in riots. The DC Police will be stretched. None of the violence will be all that serious. A few assaults, small fires, broken windows, vehicles destroyed, traffic jams because of road closures, disruption of Metro subway service, etc. The DC residence of VP-Elect Mike Pence will be protested on the afternoon/evening of the 18th. There will be vandalism.

On the evening of the 19th things will escalate significantly. Guests attending the Citizens for Trump “DeploraBall” at the National Press Club will be assaulted just like we saw on TV in Albuquerque and San Jose during the run-up to the election.  I will be there as a concerned citizen with other Patriots doing whatever I can to help the police protect innocent civilians. I just cannot sit and watch another Albuquerque or San Jose attack on innocent women and children. I can’t do it.  Once this violence ends, they will either have the number of protesters needed to start making demands or not. I believe they will fall short. I believe they will still make demands, but they will not have the weight of enough protesters to justify any action other than containment.  Because of the increased level of violence, by the evening of the 19th, the DC National Guard will be on the street. SpecOps personnel from Ft. McNair will be on the street. FBI HRT and other sniper teams will be on every rooftop.  I believe the protesters will be largely contained to McPherson Square Park and the White House Ellipse. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Inauguration Day will be marred with hundreds of “Direct Action” events. Key roads and bridges into the city will be blocked at least temporarily. The DC Police have decided to just “wait and see” instead of being proactive and arresting those plotting these direct actions.  The security entrances into the inauguration viewing areas will be blocked with protesters chained together and chained to the entry portal fences. Protesters will attempt to block the Inauguration Parade following the Inauguration Ceremony at 13th Street. USMC personnel will most likely have to clear them out if they succeed. There are literally hundreds of these actions planned by dozens of organizations. Training for these actions will be taking place at various locations including American University starting on Saturday. It could all be stopped, but it won’t be stopped. You already know why it won’t be stopped. It will be a long day for all of us there.

Donald Trump will become our 45th President, but the stain caused by the protests will be permanent. On the evening on the inauguration, three of the major inauguration balls will be disrupted; two in DC and one in Virginia. Authorities and organizers have been informed. Protests will continue until at least January 23.

About Author

Navy Jack

During my service I deployed on various platforms, including submarines, amphibious assault units and special boats. I participated in expeditionary and humanitarian missions to the North Atlantic, Iran, Beirut, Libya, and the Caribbean. I am a Patron Life Member of the NRA. I am an Oath Keeper Life Member.

Comments

1. Deplorable Robert 11 January, 2017, 10:04

I am a working man. I love my country. I will defend the Constitution, and those that support it. I carry, and have access to my AR-15 at all times while out and about. Won’t be able to get to Washington, but wish I could. Will be ready when and IF the SHTF. They will lose this battle as we have God and of course the Oath Keepers on our side. Thank you for ALL YOU GUYS DO., Sincerely, your honorary Oath Keeper, Robert

2. Chuck 11 January, 2017, 10:11

I agree and feel that the current admin will do everything in its power to disrupt and prevent the inauguration. They’ve no shame or remorse for going against the will of the people and regard the Constitution as emergency toilet paper. They’ve proved that by their actions again and again.

3. Delta Papa 11 January, 2017, 10:16

I think if the HYPO people can infiltrate these organizations so can various law enforcement agencies. If violence occurs, and it probably will, I expect it will be dealt with effectively and President-Elect Trump will become President Trump as scheduled on January 20, 2017.

4. Yoda 11 January, 2017, 10:49

I see a lot of worthwhile replies to this article. The bottom line is “will there be a transition from the Obama administration to the Trump administration?”. This has to take place. Other matters do matter but this one event is critical. So the question now is “Will our current government enforce the law to ensure that the transition takes place?”. Navy Jack is right. Our eyes should be on our own government to see their participation in this. If Navy Jack and company can infiltrate the open meetings of these groups, our government should have already done that and much more. So what develops in DC prior to the inauguration well be clear evidence of allegiance of our current government. It will either be to the Constitution or to those who desire to destroy America.
    I do have questions for which I do not have the answers to. Is there a Plan B? If the atmosphere in DC is assessed to be too volatile and dangerous to hold the ceremony there, can it take place in another location? It would be a real hoot if the forces of evil gather in DC to prevent the inauguration only to find out that the ceremony is taking place somewhere else. Who would have to be present at the inauguration at another location for it to be considered legitimate? Would Obama have to take part in the ceremony? I can see the possibility of two governments coming from this. One would be legitimate and the other being illegitimate. I see the possibility of a genuine civil war developing and the one entity capable of preventing it and whose duty it is to prevent it is our own government. Perilous times, indeed!

• 919 11 January, 2017, 14:08

A ceremony is not required by The Constitution , it is a tradition. On occasions that Jan 20 fell on a Sunday, the oath has been administered in private, prior to the ceremony on Monday. LBJ was sworn in on Air Force One when JFK was assassinated. While currently traditional for the Chief Justice to administer the oath, The Constitution does not specify who must do so.

5. common man 11 January, 2017, 11:05

I have told friends and relatives for the last 6 years we are witnessing the longest running coup d’ etate in history and it is coming to a head. I do not trust anyone in our intelligence community to NOT be involved in the active overthrow of our republic. Behind every terrorist is an FBI agent, monitoring or assisting? That is the question.

6. Joe 11 January, 2017, 11:15

All we hear from is communist, socialists, the radical muslim terrorist brotherhood but nothing from their leader, our supposed president, who turned out to be a racist, radical muslim terrorist, hatemonger, criminal, illigal president, traitor and just a plain piece of human trash. When this is over after the inauguration and President Trump doesn’t have that traitor arrested and charged with treason, he will do all patriotic Americans a great injustice.
    I know whoever the Attorney General will be should be busy for years to come prosecuting o@*#a, his crooked cabinet, the clinton family and their many crimes including their foundation and the clinton campaign.
    As for the unemployed and Soros supported people trying to stop the inauguration, I think they should have done that 8 years ago. The very bad thing is that there will be some good people hurt or maybe killed by these lawless animals. I can only hope that o@*#a gets the justice he deserves and President Trump will be safe.

7. Rev. Dave 11 January, 2017, 11:15

So let it begin. I don’t like commies any more than I like NAZIs. If law enforcement can’t put them down, I’ll be more than willing to help out by putting a few down myself. This is MY country and Constitution they’re planning to take from us.

8. StormN1 11 January, 2017, 11:27

I’m keeping my eye on the ball – the MAIN ball. The one that inspired Stewart to create Oathkeepers. The main ball is the greatest threat BY FAR to our Constitution and freedoms: our federal government and the control addicts(politician and bureaucrats) that control it. It/they are slowly, tortuously strangling the lives of millions – not hundreds, not thousands – but TENS(100s?) of MILLIONS! Everything else, every other problem is relatively a mere annoying DISTRACTING pimple on the big ass that is our federal government.

Yea, Mubarak got overthrown but he was in power for a long time and the Muslim Brotherhood(?) that overthrew him had a lot of time to organize. They also didn’t do to well in the end.

I’m not worried about the Clintonistas and Obamanistas taking violent control. Let them try. That is something I, Oathkeepers and other three percenters understand. That’s our bread and butter! They will be our best recruiting tool! Just wait and see. Be patient, I say.

Maybe secession (defacto or actual) will make more sense to more States after the Clintonistas, Obamanistas and Sand-err-nistas wreak their havoc. If we’re lucky they will succeed and take over the federal government. See my point? Let them wreak their havoc to our benefit. Maybe, just maybe, we won’t have to lift a finger – if we play our cards right – and carefully. I’m just brainstorming here.

9. Jeanette 11 January, 2017, 11:28

It’s going to be some battle to overcome the joined forces of the two most evil groups on earth: communists and Muslims. The latter group includes those who perpetrate violence, and those who do nothing to oppose it, many of whom would be more than happy to benefit from their “religion” getting control of America, and then the world.

10. CSMJim 11 January, 2017, 11:30

My guess is that none of these asshats have a clue what a fascist is. They seem to think that because they don’t like the results of an election, everybody else should just roll over and acquiesce to their demands. Got one thing to say to these clowns, GO PISS UP A ROPE!

• lowtolerance 11 January, 2017, 12:35

I agree. Now, there’s also a real problem in that Trump promised to drain the swamp. Looking at his picks, I must say I’m very confused right now…

11. PKato 11 January, 2017, 11:46

This type of person is seriously dangerous. He is well spoken and makes tyrannical government sound appealing. Bill Ayers us evil and in the end when this becomes even more mainstream they will need to be dealt with as an invading army and destroyed. This speech is classic brainwashing. Take a shot of your favorite whiskey every time he says favist regime.

12. theresa762 11 January, 2017, 12:08

Why didn’t a oath keeper become president…

• Cal 12 January, 2017, 07:44

Because “We the people…” let the RNC cheat Ron Paul, not only an Oath taker and KEEPER, but a statesman, not a politician.

Though we would have had to completely change out everyone in the WH to see that RP would be protected, as we will need to do if Trump is truly for the US Constitution, this nation.

The Secret Service, FBI, CIA, etc were all involved in President Kennedy’s murder, and his brothers, and his son’s. What did we do after that coup?

If we take back our nation, EVERY single person down to the groundskeepers will need to be replaced. The pilots, etc. All Generals, etc.

Why? Not one kept their Oath to the US Constitution, so in their actions and non actions assisted in the destruction – and they knew – of our nation. Guess they think that they will continue to have power in the NWO.

No where that I can find does it say that we fund any president, congresscritter, senator, judge, etc vacations. That was Misappropriation of Funds, and we can take everything that Obama has back for the nation. The wars that were unlawfully funded, foreign aid, etc all Misappropriation of Funds and every single person who served/serves in the federal government who did not fight to stop those actions, etc are PERSONALLY responsible.

Nothing like getting some of the people’s money back while taking out the trash.

13. theresa762 11 January, 2017, 12:15

I reported child porn and a dirty cop covered it up and bias judge stole my gun rights and refused to let the kid ask for help in court. They had alot of evidence and no investigator they preferred to cover it up and leave child in danger with Internet preditor and child abuser now I’m in one state and guns in anougher state what a mess…pray for kids……

14. Retired Navy Spook 11 January, 2017, 12:20

One of the true ironies of this “Refuse Fascism” movement is who it is that actually engages in fascist activity. Five of the most visible tenets of Fascism are (1) mob violence to achieve political goals, (2) continuous attempts to disarm the populace, (3) intrusive and burdensome government regulations, (4) anti-Semitic behavior and policies, and (5) persecution and threats of prosecution of people who disagree with the government. ALL OF THESE are currently part of the strategy of the LEFT in this country, not the Right. The Commies involved in this movement like for people to think that Fascism = Right. Fascism and Communism are really two sides of the same totalitarian coin. The only basic difference is that in Communism the state owns the means of production and in Fascism the state controls the means of production.

I doubt that I’m alone in saying I will breathe a YUGE sigh of relief if we get past January 20th with our Republic still intact.

15. lowtolerance 11 January, 2017, 12:30

Seems the deep state’s divide and conquer strategy is working well. Many of our friends are dem party faithful. It’s is quite depressing, their ignorance. I don’t care for Trump, as a man I think he’s a pig. However, I do know that we just missed putting another Oligarch in office and I’m thankful the current one is leaving.

I don’t believe a damn word Trump says, but I hope he proves me wrong. I manage a US factory. He’s the only one in 20 years to call out the globalist traitors. I like what I’m hearing.

16. The Dude 11 January, 2017, 12:34

Son of a bitch…give me a drink

17. george 11 January, 2017, 12:51

Thank God for veterans and active duty men and women. This civilian is grateful!

18. Gunny 11 January, 2017, 12:52

The scary think is that 62,000,000 Americans could be standing along side of this attempted take-over! Rest assured that America will cease to exist once the first shot is fired!
    I an a 20 year retired Marine and the thought of killing Americans sickens me. Saving the union will be almost impossible! Do you think that Caliphornia, Oregon, western Washington, the northeast will willingly be part of any conservative union of states? Think again!
    If we must fight, there must be an end game in sight, with strategies in place to close out the huge population centers and allow the cities to self destruct while keeping them contained so they can only destroy themselves! Starvation, sickness, no power, water, food or supp,it’s will very soon kill off a large percentage of the urban blight!
    Stop talking BS! Understand the importance and severity of ANY action, then plan to win and hold our wonderful country together!

Gunny

• PKato 11 January, 2017, 17:03

Well stated

• Cal 11 January, 2017, 19:22

That is the plan of our enemies of the USA, Americans. To control food and water and murder those that disagree with them.

Did you take your Oath to the US Constitution seriously? Do you understand it? Not all who lives in cities are domestic enemies or traitors, or even “useful idiots”.

Saving the union means following the US Constitution, each state’s Constitution, not behaving as if we are third world nation under an ‘evil’ dictator. I believe that your “plan” is wrong; easier to do, but wrong for OUR nation.

Why do you think we now have “warrantless arrests”, SWAT teams, etc that go against, and started tearing apart the fabric of our nation? Why are we still in endless undeclared “wars”? Because oath takers did NOT understand their Oath, the US Constitution to which they are sworn. Because the enforcers do not understand, because the people have been dumbed down – along with the Oath sworn “enforcers” – is exactly why we are in this mess. We have SWAT teams, warrantless arrests, etc because it made their job easier even if and when it tore our nation, our legitimate government apart. We have people fighting unlawful, undeclared “wars” for the enrichment of a few, not for the defense of our nation.

Your duty, Your honor, Our duty, Our honor is to say “NO” to those things you suggested just because it is easier. America used to be a nation with HONOR as a foundation, and it is only with those as our principles will we put our nation together again. We USED to be respected, now we are dirt to the rest of the world, and deservedly so; KEEP your Oath. I will.

It is/was your (generic “your”) duty to say “NO” to those unlawful orders and we would not be here where we are today. Know the US Constitution and what it requires of you, do not do as told to do by those who are working to destroy us from within. It is not difficult to recognize an unlawdful order when one knows the US Constitution and what our Oath requires of us. Yes, it is harder, more difficult, but it is also the American way to have morals in the face of great difficulty, to fight with HONOR, to do the best we can.

God Bless and Stay Safe All,

Cal

19. Retired Mustang 11 January, 2017, 13:06

A couple of days ago I wrote on my blog that people who are opposed to Trump have every right to protest, and they do. I also noted that people should at least have an idea of those with whom they are working. I limited myself to looking at just a few things, Bill Ayers, Carl Dix and Marxism in general. There is nothing in the history of Bill Ayers or Carl Dix to suggest they have the best interest of the nation at heart, and Marxism has never delivered on its promises. People who choose to work with Refuse Fascism, RevCom or groups like them are either willingly deceived or seeking our destruction.

20. Ne Oublie 11 January, 2017, 13:42

I had figured that the president elect would be the victim of an assassination plot, or Obama creating a constitutional crisis, but nothing like you’ve described. All of us with weapons are obligated to prevent the overthrow of the duly elected government, and I’m just four hours away from D.C.. The problem is, which group will be seen as the enemy by the armed forces?

• PJohn 11 January, 2017, 14:11

Not to fear, all rank and file police officers and nearly 60% of the military are against the sinister forces that have tried to bring this nation down and those which continue to do so as with these “Refuse fascism” nut jobs. The question is; if they try something stupid and when their well deserved beat down is handed to them, can we correct the mistake Lincoln made when he permitted the Democrats to move along unpunished, a move that we suffer for today? .

• Bill 11 January, 2017, 14:31

What you do is stay home and let the military do its job. Trump’s got this and Russia has his back. If that’s not enough then we will have a free-fire zone and a last-man-standing scenario. Remain calm, have faith and prepare to return fire.

• Cal 11 January, 2017, 19:33

The US military has no duty on US soil EXCEPT to stop outside attacking forces. The US Constitution assigns that duty to the Militia of the several states. It sounds as if you bother to learn the US Constitution, plus your own state’s Constitution then you will be ready to be part of the Militia be3cause each who serves within the Militia is required to be trained as congress requires the military to train.

The Militia has as its constitutionally assigned duties to:
        — Enforce the US Constitution (supreme law of this nation) and each state’s Constitution (highest law of the state),
        — Enforce and keep the “Laws of the Union” (which are constitutional laws ONLY),
        — Protect the country against all enemies both domestic and foreign, and
        — “to suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

Daniel Webster: “We may be tossed upon an ocean where we can see no land – nor, perhaps, the sun or stars. But there is a chart and a compass for us to study, to consult, and to obey. That chart is the Constitution.”

US Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Clause 15: “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel invasions.“

Write a Comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*