NavyJack – WARNING: Christian Churches Must Prepare for Battle with ISIS or Close Their Doors (Updated 08/13/2016)
ISIS recently released the 15th issue of its official magazine Dabiq. This latest issue is titled “BREAK THE CROSS”. The issue focuses on waging war against Christians and the Sign of the Cross.
In the foreword to its magazine, ISIS damns Christians as “cross worshipers,” pagans and idolaters because of their belief in the Holy Trinity. It says Jesus Christ himself was a “slave to Allah” who will return in the last days to wage jihad and “break the crosses”. ISIS encourages followers to build upon the recent success in Normandy France by expanding the attacks to all Christian churches, congregations and pastors. In the recent attack in France, two ISIS terrorists entered a Catholic church and slit the throat of an elderly priest on the altar while he was saying mass. A nun was also critically injured in the attack.
The magazine articles make it perfectly clear that there will be no end to the killing of Christians until all of western civilization embraces Islam:
“The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam.”
Citing analysts at the SITE intelligence group, the Daily Mail and Charisma News report that London, New York City and Washington, D.C. are at the top of the ISIS hit list of cities it plans to target next.
“Our Battle on Your Land Has Not Started Yet Be Upon You Only Waiting”
The Christian Times, in cooperation with the FBI, is reporting that ISIS is creating “Kill Lists” using online church directories to target churches, congregations and pastors in Texas, New York, California and Florida. According to the report, the “kill lists” name nearly 15,000 Americans to be eliminated.
In an article titled “ISIS: CHRISTIANS ARE PAGAN CROSS WORSHIPPERS”, WND author Leo Hohmann reviews the latest issue of Dabiq and provides insight from former FBI counter-terrorism specialist John Guandolo:
“On the one hand, ISIS calls on the population of Europe to abandon their infidelity and accept Islam, the religion of sincerity and submission to the Lord of the heavens and the earth. On the other hand, they threaten continual warfare against those who do not”
Guandolo advises churches to increase security and to use real men who are members of the church. He adds that If they cannot find any men in the church who know how to use weapons, they should close their doors.
The guidance in the new edition of Dabiq is clear. The next phase of Islamic terrorism will target Christian churches, just like in France. The magazine gives firm orders to all the lone-wolfs and ISIS cells operating in America; attack Christians in their churches, immediately.
“We call you to reflect on these questions as the bloodthirsty knights of the Caliphate continue to wage their war of just terror against you.”
“Follow the final messenger, Muhammad g, for in doing so you will be following all of the prophets If you refuse, then we offer you the option to pay jizyah and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation. If you refuse, then the only thing between you and us is the sword.” – Abu Sa’d at-Trinidadi
Muslims Threaten California Church During Sunday Mass (The GatewayPundit.com) – As Father Josiah Trenham prepared to read the Gospel, the time-honored tradition was shattered when a car passed by the Riverside, Calif., church, slowing down as the front passenger leaned out of his window and bellowed menacingly through a bullhorn, according to witnesses.
“Allahu Akbar!” the unidentified man repeated several times as the unnerved parents drew their infants close and exchanged worried glances.
Witnesses were able to give Riverside police a description of the green Honda Civic, but not of the three occupants. Some told police they believed one or more of the men may have been taking photographs, according to Officer Ryan Railsback. Although Trenham insisted multiple congregants heard the Arabic phrase, Railsback noted no mention of it was in the police report.
“Be calm and to keep a special vigilance over the property and our children while we are at church,” Trenham wrote in an email to parishioners in which he recounted the disturbing event. “Pray that these provocative young men might repent of their intimidation and be saved.”
Trenham said that the situation remains “tense and tenuous,” and said the church now has security officers on hand for all regular services.
“It is a deep sorrow to live this way in the ‘new America,’” he said.
For more information, please see “Churches take new security measures in face of terror threats” at FoxNews.com and “California: Muslims screaming ‘Allahu akbar!’ through a bullhorn terrorize church during worship service” at Jihad Watch.
There are over 1,000 active Federal investigations into ISIS related cells and operatives currently ongoing in all 50 States. Please review the following FBI Agent affidavit and criminal compliant filed on 08/03/2016 to get a glimpse into the breadth of the ISIS operations revealed in just one of these cases. Clearly ISIS has metastasized and is well entrenched in our cities. ISIS is using the open border policies of the current administration to position their soldiers and recruit new members for a future series of strikes.
There are some who believe that there are senior U.S. Government personnel that are providing material support and encouragement for ISIS attacks inside our country. Please read my earlier article titled “The Future Must Not Belong to Those Who Slander the Prophet of Islam”, to review one of these cases where the actions of the U.S. Government officials defy logic and certainly placed U.S. citizens lives at risk. In a future article we will review the eerily similar involvement of Federal Government personnel in support of the ISIS terrorist attacks in Garland, TX , San Bernardino, CA and the Prism nightclub in Orlando, FL.
ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the United States are just one of the movements being leveraged to destabilize our nation. To more fully understand the motives and learn more about some of the other organizations involved, please read my earlier article titled “Understanding the Campaign to Destabilize the United States”.
STATEMENT BY OATH KEEPERS FOUNDER, STEWART RHODES:
“If you refuse, then the only thing between you and us is the sword.” – Abu Sa’d at-Trinidadi. That works both ways. The only thing between you and us is the sword. Sounds good. Bring it.
“Guandolo advises churches to increase security and to use real men who are members of the church. He adds that If they cannot find any men in the church who know how to use weapons, they should close their doors.”
That statement is a bit ironic. To “use real men who are members of the church,” you first have to have real men in the church – as in men who act like men and close with, and kill the enemy when he shows up, not like the wimpy Frenchmen in that Catholic church in Normandy. And to think of all the American, British, and Canadian REAL MEN who fought, bled, and died in Normandy during WWII, only to have the modern, emasculated, French metro-sexuals flee from the church, screaming like school-girls, as their elderly priest had his throat slit by two Jihadist goblins. What the hell did our men die for? For a France that is now a perfect petri dish full of Jizyah paying dhimminitude? Where the cry is no longer “Vive la France!” but is instead “better a live coward, than a dead hero, let the old priest fend for himself!” My Grandfather on my father’s side fought as an infantryman in the Battle of the Bulge. I’m glad he has long since passed on so he didn’t have to see what became of the Europe he fought for.
But what about here in America? Are there real men in your church? Are they armed and “switched on” during service, to safeguard the church and those who worship inside? Are they morally, psychologically, and physically prepared to close with and kill the enemy when he shows up? This threat is real, and it is going to happen here. A church will be hit. And it might be yours. Get ready. Go armed, in church, and organize your church men’s group into an armed security force for the church.
Here is my advice making your church a hard target:
- Go armed to church. You must all be armed, since you can’t reason with a jihadist. You can’t “negotiate” with him. The only way to change his mind is with a bullet. I recommend a reliable semi-automatic, high capacity handgun of at least 9mm caliber for that task, such as a Glock or Smith and Wesson M&P, with at least one spare magazine.
- Carry a backup gun, and/or a no-nonsense fixed blade knife as a backup, carried within easy reach of both your hands (carry it up front near your belt buckle, like this one, this one, this one, or this one). A fixed blade is superior to a folder, and provides a surer draw and deployment under stress – grab and stab.
- Have a couple shotguns (at least) discretely hidden within the church but within easy reach of members of the security team and make sure they are well trained in how to use them.
- Wear soft body armor under your suit. Do keep in mind that if they attack with rifles, such as AK-47s, those rifle rounds will easily defeat soft body armor, and you would need rifle plates to stop that threat, but since it is highly unlikely you are actually going to wear plate armor during service, at the least wear some hidden soft armor. However, dedicated security teams staged outside in vehicles may be able to get away with wearing light-weight minimalist plate carriers and rifle plates.
- Have radios for communication. As the old saying goes, if you ain’t got commo, you ain’t got jack. So, all team members must have radios (or at least team leads, for both internal and external teams). Ear pieces help too, so you are low profile and quiet. Keep OPSEC in mind, and either have some manner of encrypted or frequency hopping radios, or use code-words. Bad guys may try to listen in during their prep for an attack, or during the attack.
- Have an exterior armed security team. It would be foolish to rely only on armed men inside the church. You need men on the outside too. At the very least, you need a minimum of two armed men outside the church (and ideally they should have rifles and grab-and-go rifle bags or minimalist chest rigs nearby, in addition to their handguns).
- Have a layered security. Don’t rely on just one team, either outside or inside. You need both. And ideally, on the outside, in addition to the overt team manning the exterior entrances, you would also have someone in a discrete location, who is not easily seen by bad guys, who can watch from a distance, such as sitting in a vehicle (basically, a over-watch/external QRF). That overwatch team is the team that can and should be wearing plates and chest rigs, and have their rifles ready to go, but discretely covered. The external team(s) needs to pay attention to anyone who approaches the church, including who drives by, who parks nearby, and they need to pay attention to what vehicles are parked nearby. Who belongs? Who doesn’t? What is now out of place or different? You need at least two in the main entry way, watching who enters and what they do as they enter. Then you need at least two more carrying concealed in the main room, watching the entrances and the people in the church, not the sermon. And if you really want your pastor/preacher/priest to be safe, then assign at least two men to guard him, within ten feet of him at all times. They are there to push the pastor down out of the line of fire, or to tackle or shoot a close range threat. Think in layers, and in multiple teams of two. No man should work alone. Always in teams of two or more. And. again, they need radios, so they can communicate (and ideally earpieces so they can do so discretely).
- All competent adults in the congregation should be armed. Encourage others in the congregation to also go armed, get trained, and to join the security team. Get them all trained and practiced in working together, and prepare yourselves for what is coming.
- Train them in emergency medical and have trauma kits on hand. You need life saving first responder trauma kits and the knowledge of how to use them. Think in terms of combat lifesaver skills, such as using tourniquets, pressure bandages, and Celox or Quick Clot, to stop severe bleeding.
- Recommended reading/viewing. First, the book Just two Seconds. This is an excellent book to start training your team on how to provide the necessary layered security. Left of Bang is also very good, on how to see an attack, or attack prep, coming. Another solid book is Killing the Active Shooter, by Gabe Suarez. For the necessary mindset, Col. Jeff Coopers classic Principles of Personal Defense is still the single best read, followed closely by The Final Weapon, by Gabe Suarez. When it comes to specifics on using handguns, two good books are Handgun Combatives, and Gunfight! For hand-to-hand combatives and using and countering knives, anything and everything by Kelly McCann and Rory Miller.
What Oath Keepers can do to help:
We here at Oath Keepers can, and will help. We would be happy to have our experienced military and police veterans come to your church, do a security assessment, and help to train your men’s group (and the ladies too!) to protect the church. Many of our members have recent training and experience dealing with active shooters, terrorists, and high threat environments (many of them spent considerable time in Iraq and Afghanistan). We can help. Just email us and put “church security training” in the subject line. This is exactly what our Community Preparedness Teams (CPTs) are supposed to be doing – training the community to defend itself. That is job one for a CPT. And given the threat, those CPTs need to give high priority to any church that requests help.
And, if your church is on an ISIS hit list, or if it has received a direct threat, or you otherwise believe your threat-level is very high, then contact us and we will do our best to put a security team of Oath Keepers on your church until you can get one of your own trained up. But the ultimate goal should be for the men in the church to be the ones to guard the church.
Get ready. It is coming.